The Norwegian-Australian Chamber of Commerce is proud to present our first event in Perth on June 7. This will be a great opportunity to connect with the Norwegian business community in Perth and network with Chamber members.
Program of the evening:
1. Introduction by Chamber President: Sophia Demetriades Toftdahl
2. Introduction and endorsement by the Ambassador: Unni Kløvstad
2. Introduction of event sponsor
3. KPMG: "Getting it right - employment tax matters in Australia"
4. AMMA: "Briefing on recent skilled migration changes"
5. Panel Discussion "Working in Australia, the challenges and ways of working smarter"
7th of June, 2017
5:30pm to 7:30pm
The Western Australian Club
The Penthouse, Level 11,
12 St Georges Terrace, Perth,
Western Australia, 6000
Free for members and non-members
RSVP by 2nd of June
Please reach out to other Norwegians you know to assure everyone gets invited.