The Norwegian Australian Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with The Growth Faculty in presenting Women World Changers, the premier, all-inclusive, one-day leadership summit designed to drive critical dialogue on the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth.
Attended by Australia’s top business executives, government and community leaders, both male and female, Women World Changers brings a proven lineup of experts to present the most critical leadership requirements for success in leading and managing Australia’s workforce of the future.
This year our outstanding speaker lineup is headlined by Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Obama and Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO of Innovation Norway.
- Adaptability, innovation and agility: How diversity is driving modern business innovation.
- The implication of the current political and economic landscape and what this means for your business and investments.
- The economic imperative for closing the gender gap – “Women are half the world’s working-age population but generate only 37% of GDP.” McKinsey
- Insights into behavioural science; the differences and similarities between men and women and the importance of gender balance in leadership.
- How to drive cultural change and workplace equality through courageous leadership and engaging middle management.
- Challenges and opportunities for women’s full engagement in the workplace.
- Millennial ambition: What drives this hyper-connected, tech savvy generation that will make up 75% of the workforce by 2030? How can leaders harness their contribution?
- Removing barriers that impede economic development, technology, innovation and business growth.
- Building a resilient organisation: What are the global trends shaping the Australian economy and how can we invest in employee skills to increase relevance and resilience.
9th of October: Melbourne